bedroom dreams // second year


light box - asos, wall hanging - uo, photo frame - iwoot, grey rug - uo, crosley wireless speaker - uo, standing mirror - ikea, terrarium - m&s, bulb fairy lights - uo, elephant medallion rug - uo, throw - john lewis


I've finished first year and I can't quite believe it! Especially since it means, amongst many things, that I'm saying buh bye to halls and hello to a summer at home (aka good food and clean clothes come at me). I'm so sad that my time in halls is over but it does mean I can spend hours on Pinterest deciding what I want my second year bedroom to look like so it's not all bad. As you can tell from the image above I’m not really into the boldest of interiors; to me, all that grey and white looks like absolute heaven. What I can’t wait for now is to go shopping and hopefully pick up a couple of these pieces! 

If you want to see how my room ends up looking please let me know and I’ll pop up a few pictures as soon as I’m all settled in! Thanks for reading!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment; I will reply to all of your comments.